Fortress Bonds are fixed rate bonds available for terms of 1, 2, 3 and 5 years. All interest can be paid to you either quarterly or at maturity.
The deadline for applications for current issues: Wednesday 31st May 2017 2pm
*AER stands for Annual Equivalent Rate and illustrates what the interest rate would be if interest was paid and compounded once each year. This assumes that you invest on the first day of the Offer Period and receive your cashflows as per the contractual terms.
Why choose a Fortress Bond?
Over 13,000 people have chosen to invest with Castle Trust in the last 18 months.
- No initial or ongoing charges
- Manage and view valuations of your Fortress Bond online
- Competitive rates
- Interest can be paid to you either quarterly or at maturity
- Eligible for a Stocks and Shares ISA
- You can invest between £1,000 and £250,000
Please bear in mind
- There is no early encashment except in the case of the death of the bond holder
- You risk losing capital should Castle Trust become insolvent
What does Castle Trust do with the money you invest?
To generate your investment returns, Castle Trust uses the majority of the funds you invest to make loans to UK residential property owners (including landlords) secured by mortgage. The balance is held by Castle Trust in cash instruments to provide appropriate levels of liquidity to the business.
Castle Trust receives repayments on its lending comprising a pre-determined share in either price growth of the mortgaged property or the Halifax House Price Index, and in some cases interest. These repayments and any returns on cash instruments held enable Castle Trust to pay your investment returns.
Financial Services Compensation Scheme
Castle Trust is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and is a participant in the Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS). Find out more.
How to apply
You can apply for Fortress Bonds online, by phone or by post. Please visit our How to apply section.
For information about the post application investment process, please download our information pack.
Want to find out more? Have a read of our frequently asked questions.
Terms & conditions
- Base Prospectus
- Supplemental Prospectus 17 02 01
- Supplementary Capital and Remuneration Disclosure 17 01 31
- Supplemental prospectus 17 01 18
- Supplemental Prospectus 16 06 06
- Final Terms (1 year - Quarterly interest)
- Final Terms (2 year - Quarterly interest)
- Final Terms (3 year - Quarterly interest)
- Final Terms (5 year - Quarterly interest)
- Final Terms (1 year - Interest at maturity)
- Final Terms (2 year - Interest at maturity)
- Final Terms (3 year - Interest at maturity)
- Final Terms (5 year - Interest at maturity)