Our aim is to simplify the application process. Select your chosen method below and, if you have any questions about the application process, please call us on (Freephone) 0800 953 0884 between 9am and 5pm, Monday to Friday.
The deadline for applications for current issues: Tuesday 28th February 2017 2pm
You can apply online through our investor portal (except for ISA Transfers, which are postal applications only).
This will allow you to:
- Make investments
- View investment history
- Contact us via secure messaging.
Existing investors, please click here to register with, or log in to, your investor portal account
For additional support please call: (Freephone) 0800 953 0884
Apply by phone
If you would rather speak to someone by phone, or if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to call on (Freephone) 0800 953 0884, between 9am and 5pm Monday to Friday.
For those wishing to make an ISA transfer, please take a look at our “Apply by post” section as you may only make an application by post.
Apply by post
You can also apply by printing off the appropriate application form below.
Once complete, please send your form, together with a cheque, to: Castle Trust, PO Box 11040, Chelmsford, CM99 2DD
If you would like us to send application forms and product literature to you by post, please do not hesitate to call us on (Freephone) 0800 953 0884, between 9am and 5pm Monday to Friday.
Financial Services Compensation Scheme
Castle Trust is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) and is a participant in the Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS). Find out more.
Terms & conditions
- Base Prospectus
- Supplemental prospectus 17 01 18
- Supplemental Prospectus 16 06 06
- Rate increase announcement – Fortress Bond Issues 202 & 203
- Final Terms (1 year - Quarterly interest)
- Final Terms (2 year - Quarterly interest)
- Final Terms (3 year - Quarterly interest)
- Final Terms (5 year - Quarterly interest)
- Final Terms (1 year - Interest at maturity)
- Final Terms (2 year - Interest at maturity)
- Final Terms (3 year - Interest at maturity)
- Final Terms (5 year - Interest at maturity)