In the current market, we believe that clarity is important in helping you find the right products
for your clients. Like many lenders, we have reduced our risk appetite in line with the recent
market changes. Where we differ is making our appetite clear, so that you know exactly which
kinds of cases we're able to help you with.
As the market regains its strength, we'll be constantly reviewing our product range and criteria
to offer the most suitable solutions and we'll be keeping these pages updated with the latest
Your BDM can give you instant terms on our new range of Buy to Let products for LTVs up to 75%. Starting with an initial fixed term and then automatically switching to variable rate for the remainder of the ten year term, rates are as follows:
From 4.19% APR for a 2 year fixed rate, with a variable rate for the remainder of the ten year term.
From 4.39% APR for a 3 year fixed rate, with a variable rate for the remainder of the ten year term.
From 4.59% APR for a 5 year fixed rate, with a variable rate for the remainder of the ten year term.
Contact your BDM today to get instant terms.
At the moment, we are accepting new applications under the following parameters:
- BTL cases only
- Rates from 4.19% APR
- Maximum 75% LTV
- Minimum term of 3 years (2 year ERC available)
- Bridge to Let available including Refurb
- Blended Serviced/Roll up 1st charges case by case
- Second charges are available on Buy to Let assets only case by case
- Maximum value of assets per new case £10m
- First Time Landlord applicants (where they are not a First Time Buyer)
- Ex-pats and/or foreign national applicants with UK mortgage conduct
- HMOs in suitable areas with HMO demand
- Holiday Lets in suitable locations
We are not currently offering loans for:
- Student lets
- First Time Landlords who are also First Time Buyers
- Owner Occupied assets.